- Please read & highlight information on page 39 on Peer Review.
- Use the document below to make notes onto page 39 and 40
- Complete fill in the gaps on page 40, & answer Qs 1-4 on p.41
- Read and highlight information on page 42 – implication for the economy
- description and evaluation peer review
Please use the ppt below to make notes onto p.9 – deviation from ideal mental health; please also read the evaluation points on p.11 and then make notes from the ppt to complete p.11 as well. Any questions please ask
Please complete the two handout sheets on functions of neurons, and read and complete the information on p.11 synaptic transmission, the ppt above will help with this
Arrive to PY2 at 11.40 to attend period 4 lesson
- Use the above ppt to READ and also complete any gaps/definitions on p.13 Endocrine System
- label the diagram p.13
- read and then label the diagram p.14 on negative feedback (there are additional arrows etc to add in)
- Complete the table on p.14
- Be ready for quiz questions on this!
Use the ppt above to read and complete pages 8-9 on the structure and function of neurons
Ensure you print/draw the diagram slide 5, and also complete the diagram on p.9
Quiz questions/activity next lesson 🙂
Use the ppt above, complete p.30 (functions of the lobes of the brain), case study definition p.31 & read the research on p.31, write in taxi drivers research (p. 32). Read evolution info on p.32 and summarise onto top of p.33. Answer questions 1-9 on p.34
p.30-34 (top of page 33 only)
Any questions please ask
Use the ppt above to complete your booklet and homework revision notes.
Instructions are on the ppt – you should have completed pages 23 -26 and then complete revision notes as homework
- ensure you have answered the 2 x questions on the bottom of page 20 – use a textbook or a trustworthy internet Psychology site
2. Please use the above document to make notes onto your A3 sheet.
Any problems, let me know
Please use the PPT document on the link above. Read, highlight and make notes in any gaps on pages 27, 28 and top of p.29 of your Approaches booklet. Ready for some quiz questions next lesson!
(If you use a college computer, you will need to select “open folder” when trying to find the downloaded document)
Any problems, please let me know.