Make notes on the description of the deprivation model:
- draw out the three rhythm pictures on the 1st ppt slide and label rhythm.
- complete rhythms recap task
- read ppt/booklet pages on ultradian – stages of sleep p.23. Label the dark bands on the graph (at the top of stage 1 sleep) as REM sleep
- Use the doc above to fill in Siffre/Folkard p.24 and use ppt for evaluation point
- Read AO3 on p25 of booklet and complete Qs 1-3
- Homework task is on the last slide of the ppt – essay plan infradian research
Any questions, please email/come and ask – there are paper copies of the recap task in the office if you want to come and collect them instead, thanks
Please use the attached PowerPoint and resources to complete the work on deindividuation theory – you need to have pages 30-32 in your booklet for the start of next week’s lesson and also complete your own revision notes on this.
We will do test feedback at the start of next week’s lesson.
I am really sorry to miss another Tuesday but unfortunately the course in London for EPQ is compulsory.
Please do email me or come and see me any other day in college if you have any questions about the work.
Please make sure that all the pages in your booklet are completed up to and including page 19. The work that you have completed independently is on:
Description and evaluation of Bowlby’s monotropic theory
Description and Evaluation of Learning theory
You need to make sure you have 6 marks worth of description (A01) and 10 marks worth of evaluation (A03).
Please ensure you have revision notes for the first 3 bullet points of the specification – there will be an assessment during next week’s lesson on the content covered so far.
Next week we will review the 2 theories above and start Ainsworth’s Strange Situation. Please read the following article to prepare for the next 2 weeks’ work: https://www.parentingscience.com/strange-situation.html
Please use the PP to complete the work in your booklets.2018_learning theory