Use this to complete bottom of p17 notes, p.18 and top of p.19 – post-mortems
Please use the attached powerpoint to complete the AO1 description on p.23 of interference theory of forgetting and read p.24 and complete the evaluation points on p.24-25.
Any problems let me know
Please ensure this is completed for Wednesday’s lesson. 1) Read the information on p.10 (multi-store model of memory) including looking at the diagram. Use the document below to add extra detail to each column (and add the extra information on rehearsal as well).
2) Go to p.13 – Types of LTM, Use the document below to add detail to the headings on p.13 & 14).
Any problems, let me know.
- Please read & highlight information on page 39 on Peer Review.
- Use the document below to make notes onto page 39 and 40
- Complete fill in the gaps on page 40, & answer Qs 1-4 on p.41
- Read and highlight information on page 42 – implication for the economy
- description and evaluation peer review
Please use the ppt below to make notes onto p.9 – deviation from ideal mental health; please also read the evaluation points on p.11 and then make notes from the ppt to complete p.11 as well. Any questions please ask
Please complete the two handout sheets on functions of neurons, and read and complete the information on p.11 synaptic transmission, the ppt above will help with this
Arrive to PY2 at 11.40 to attend period 4 lesson
- Use the above ppt to READ and also complete any gaps/definitions on p.13 Endocrine System
- label the diagram p.13
- read and then label the diagram p.14 on negative feedback (there are additional arrows etc to add in)
- Complete the table on p.14
- Be ready for quiz questions on this!
Use the ppt above to read and complete pages 8-9 on the structure and function of neurons
Ensure you print/draw the diagram slide 5, and also complete the diagram on p.9
Quiz questions/activity next lesson 🙂
Use the ppt above, complete p.30 (functions of the lobes of the brain), case study definition p.31 & read the research on p.31, write in taxi drivers research (p. 32). Read evolution info on p.32 and summarise onto top of p.33. Answer questions 1-9 on p.34
p.30-34 (top of page 33 only)
Any questions please ask