A very short evaluative podcast for CIT
The influence of both minority and majority influence in bringing about social change.
Podcast to go along with your work on Moscovici
Another podcast for the attachment module
Remember, as part of the specification, you need to be able to identify and explain the difference between EPISODIC, PROCEDURAL and SEMANTIC memories. The point is you are trying to suggest that the MULTISTORE MODEL’s view of a single LTM store is too simplistic.
Here is the audio to go along with the handout.
Use ppt above, booklet, textbook and handout
- Check have definition of social roles
- Complete fill in gaps handout (not using notes, and then check back)
- Use a different colour pen to mark and check your fill in gaps evaluation (p11)
- Use a different colour pen to mark and check you have matched up the ethics points correctly (p11)
- Follow instructions on ppt, document above and textbook, complete notes on Milgram as instructed (p. 13 & 17)
- Homework on ppt – start revision notes, to be handed in 21st May!
Please print off and bring to the lesson week beginning 30th April.