Biopsychology rhythms 2
rhythms recap task
Siffre fill in gaps
- draw out the three rhythm pictures on the 1st ppt slide and label rhythm.
- complete rhythms recap task
- read ppt/booklet pages on ultradian – stages of sleep p.23. Label the dark bands on the graph (at the top of stage 1 sleep) as REM sleep
- Use the doc above to fill in Siffre/Folkard p.24 and use ppt for evaluation point
- Read AO3 on p25 of booklet and complete Qs 1-3
- Homework task is on the last slide of the ppt – essay plan infradian research
Any questions, please email/come and ask – there are paper copies of the recap task in the office if you want to come and collect them instead, thanks
Ainsworth and Bell
Please use the ppt above to complete your booklet pages 20, 21, 22
Any Qs, please ask
Please complete the following tasks:
- Re-read page 13 on the learning theory explanation of attachment, and complete the activities on bottom of p13 and top of p.14
- Use the ppt to check these answers and then fill in the evaluation points on p14-15 (ensure you have read through them all)
- Complete your answer for the Max scenario Q on p.15 (there is an example answer on the ppt to help you
- Use the ppt to make notes on Bowlby’s theory of attachment for p.17 (including highlighting the key words)
- Homework – keep revising p1-11 ready for assessment Qs on these pages in next week’s lesson
BioPsych ways of investigating brain
Please use ppt to complete pages in booklet including the fill in gaps on evaluation. HW is to complete your own version of the comparison table on p.21. Any Qs please ask.
Use this info to help you complete pages 53-54 of your booklet and then create your revision summary, along with your revision notes on different types of graphs and mathematical content, any questions please ask.
descriptive statistics summary
Use the document to complete your notes on descriptive statistics, ensuring that you also complete the calculations. Don’t forget to also read & highlight the page on implications of research for the economy and have a go at answering the Qs.
Please use the documents below to make notes onto your booklet
p.31 – steps to use when designing observations
p.30 strengths and weaknesses of observations (please ensure you have read the strengths as well as made notes)
Notes on Designing Naturalistic Observations
Please use the document below to fill in your A3 grid; Attach it to p.21, and don’t forget to answer the 2 questions on p.20 using a Psych textbook or trustworthy Psychology website. Any Qs, please ask.
ethical issues task answers