Work for today’s lesson:
1) Hand in your ethics homework ensuring it is named
2) Complete the quick questions on sampling in your booklet page 19
3) Pick up a new orange booklet called “correlational analysis“. Read pages 3, 4 and 5 and complete all activities on page 4. Make a detailed summary of the information (pages 3-5 i.e. description and evaluation of correlations) on extra paper e.g. key words, bullet points, pictures etc. Ensure you have gone over the material thoroughly (quiz next lesson!). It can be handwritten, on A3 paper (ask for some) or on the computer e.g. Word/PowerPoint etc.
Any problems or questions, email me email@example.com Please ensure ALL this work is completed ready for the next lesson
Work for today’s lesson:
1) Complete the short exam question number 2 (Baby G) on p.12 of your booklet.
2) Use this document attachment – sensitivity of mother -textsort summaries to make notes onto p.11 about the causes for different types of attachment. You do NOT need huge amounts of detail so a summary of information is fine.
3) Using your textbook, make notes on Van Ijzendoorn & Kroonenberg’s study into cross-cultural differences in attachment onto p.13 of your booklet i.e. aims procedures findings and conclusions.
4) Listen to the podcast on “evaluation on cross-cultural differences in attachment” on this website and fill in the missing gaps on page 14 of your booklet. You can find it by clicking on this link KSL Attachment – Evaluation of cross-cultural differences in attachment
5) Your test 12 mark question will be after half-term – ensure you bring your revision notes and keep revising for it! (It won’t include today’s work)
Any questions or problems, email me firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE ensure ALL of this work is done ready for our next lesson
Here is the sheet for those of you needing to complete the evaluation table
Use this grid to make notes onto your own version
Stick your grid into your booklet
Ensure you have read over the whole grid of 5 issues ready for the lesson
- Please use the attached document below to complete pages 4 and 5 of your attachment booklet
- Once you have completed the instructions in this document you will know the learning theory explanation of ATTACHMENT
- Any questions, please come and see me later in the week or email me email@example.com
- attachment LT Pavlov explanation
- Please use the attached PowerPoint below to complete your booklet pages 10-12 on Aims and Hypotheses
- Read the PowerPoint and fill in any parts of pages 10-11 which need completing
- Then, try the activities on page 12 to check this understanding
- Any questions, please come and see me later this week or email me firstname.lastname@example.org