Work for today’s lesson:
1) Complete the short exam question number 2 (Baby G) on p.12 of your booklet.
2) Use this document attachment – sensitivity of mother -textsort summaries to make notes onto p.11 about the causes for different types of attachment. You do NOT need huge amounts of detail so a summary of information is fine.
3) Using your textbook, make notes on Van Ijzendoorn & Kroonenberg’s study into cross-cultural differences in attachment onto p.13 of your booklet i.e. aims procedures findings and conclusions.
4) Listen to the podcast on “evaluation on cross-cultural differences in attachment” on this website and fill in the missing gaps on page 14 of your booklet. You can find it by clicking on this link KSL Attachment – Evaluation of cross-cultural differences in attachment
5) Your test 12 mark question will be after half-term – ensure you bring your revision notes and keep revising for it! (It won’t include today’s work)
Any questions or problems, email me firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE ensure ALL of this work is done ready for our next lesson