Here are the powerpoint presentation to allow you to complete most of your Bio booklet (except the bits you need to do yourselves).
Please complete the Research Methods booklet that you should have picked up from class.
Bring to your 1st year 13 Psychology lesson.
(If you want to complete an online version instead, use this)
Have a great summer!
Please complete pages 16-17
Watch the clip below, remember that you only need to learn the ACUTE stress response for the new AQA specification (although it’s interesting/useful to see the bigger picture!)
-Copy down the left part of the diagram onto p16
Any questions, please ask.
Feedback PPT from lesson, including Qs that were underperformed by our students last year
NB If you use Baillargeon’s findings to criticise Piaget, you need to give the age of the infants, 5 months (add this to the ppt AO3 point!)
Evaluation of Asch’s classic research
Check out this link to read more about culture bound syndromes. Amok is probably the best one to use in an evaluation. The others are all really interesting though
Podcast to go along with your work on Moscovici
Use ppt above, booklet, textbook and handout
- Check have definition of social roles
- Complete fill in gaps handout (not using notes, and then check back)
- Use a different colour pen to mark and check your fill in gaps evaluation (p11)
- Use a different colour pen to mark and check you have matched up the ethics points correctly (p11)
- Follow instructions on ppt, document above and textbook, complete notes on Milgram as instructed (p. 13 & 17)
- Homework on ppt – start revision notes, to be handed in 21st May!