Listen to the podcast and fill in the gaps.
1) Please use the following document to complete the essay plan on p.8 of your booklet
Ignore p. 7 as the p.8 essay plan includes this activity’s information
2) ensure you have completed today’s homework – pages 9,10,11
3) Use your textbook to complete the notes on Milgram’s study (p.13) including the remaining part of the procedure
1) Milgram- Use the document below to complete the ethically unacceptable arguments on p.16 (we will complete the arguments back in the lesson)
2) Complete your revision notes on conformity – i.e. pages 1-8 of your social influence booklet, to include explanations (and Ao2), types of conformity (including examples) research studies into conformity and evaluation. To be shown Monday 23/2/14 ready for exam questions in your lesson on Tuesday 24/2/14.
Any questions, please ask/email firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to the podcast and fill in the missing information in your booklets.
1) Use document to complete Ao1 notes on the theory (p.3 booklet)
2) Use A5 handout to decide which stage each Heinz response applies to
3) Use ppt to complete page 5 on gender bias
4) Read instructions at bottom of page 5 and put paragraphs into correct order on page 6
5) Complete 12 mark summary on p.7 – ensure your AO1 refers not just to the stages but his key ideas too (e.g. p.2 info).
ANY QUESTION/PROBLEMS, PLEASE ASK
Please download and print the essay and mark it out of 12. Bring it to Wednesday’s lesson.Exemplar answers_12 marks_conformity
Ensure you read and highlight pages 9, 10 and 11 as well as fill in these notes.